Fashion Love: Ugly Betty

Happy Labor Day! Today I am taking a tour of Lauritzen Gardens! I'm pretty excited for it!

Ugly Betty was one of my favorite shows! I was sad it got canceled! I recently just finished Season 3 and 4. And recently the cast got together for a reunion it's been 6 years already! Like Mindy, Betty is my hero for a lot of reasons. Mainly because she was herself and didn't care what others thought especially working in a place like Mode.

So in honor of it being 6 years, I thought I'd share some of my favorite Betty styles!


Of course I had to start with Season 1 her Halloween costume! Marc and Amanda trick Betty into thinking there was a costume contest at Mode and Betty is the only (besides Marc who impersonates Betty) one who dress up "I guess I win" She says enthusiastically.



 One thing about Betty she doesn't shy away from bright colors or bold prints! Socks with heels? You bet!



I love this one mainly because of her cylinder purse! She really upgrades her purse choices later on.


This is just after Betty gets her promotion and it's a gift from Christina (whom I adore too!) Betty immediately doesn't like it because "It's not her style" but she makes her own by adding the silver belt, her trademark necklace (which Ann Boleyn actually wore) and a cute brooch. Towards the end of the season Betty wears more normal clothes but still fun


I love anything in black and pink! This outfit is simple yet bold with the top, the flower pin and her fun heels.

I think I may need to re-watch Ugly Betty from the beginning again!

XO,

Margie Mae 

Comments

Popular Posts