Fashion Friday: Hell Bunny

Finally I am getting around to sharing this dress from Hell Bunny! They just actually launched the full sale site! They used to be for retail customers but now anyone can order from them! So I had to jump on that wagon! I had tried on a dress at Daisy Jones Locker which the Suki 50's dress. But on the site, it came in a mini dress  From the picture it looked liked it was a shorter style of a dress plus it had different straps as opposed to tie halter straps, which I already have two dresses like that so I decided since it was a tad cheaper too I ordered that along with the black petticoat (which I am doing separate post on I should have gotten pink). Stay tuned for that post!

Onto the dress:



It has pockets!! That is one thing I LOVE about dresses!!

I accessorized with the orchid clip I got from the swap and sell. Coral rose earrings from Insomniac Creations, the wooden Tiki bracelet from Goodwill, and my Pukka shell anklet from the zoo. I have an order from some Tiki leaves earrings and I need to get a brooch too but next time!

Shoes: Vans 

I still need to find some decent shoes to go with my dresses. But I love these Hawaiian Vans plus we ended up doing a lot of walking! It was safe to say in all the Aloha shirts, Tiki style dresses and hula skirts Mine was definitely unique!!!

Have a great weekend!!

XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts