Brooch Abode upgrade

Remember my brooch abode? Well since then the material has changed and now that my collection is starting to grow so it is time to make a bigger place for my brooches! I racked my brain on what I could do then I thought I would keep the same concept I had done with my first just a bigger hoop.

I don't have a lot material lying around but I still had the other colors of the fat quarters so I went with red this time since I am beginning to have that color more in my color palette!

Here's the before:



I love my pin up material! But as you can see, I maybe able to fit one more brooch on there then have to replace it. I have done two orders one from Jubly Umph (I got a mystery box!) and Etsy store called Soda Sweethearts so of course I'll have more brooches to add!

I had a larger hoop on hand:



You already know the next steps so here's the finished product!!





What did I do with the smaller hoop? Well I grabbed another piece of my pin up girl material and I chose "The great outdoors" fabric:


It will go up on my gallery wall for the fall!

Have a great day!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts