Lauritzen Gardens

I know it's a bit unusual to see me post on a Thursday but I probably won't be posting next Monday because I am off on Sunday. Plus I wanted to share the fun activity I did!

Monday Lauritzen Gardens had a free admission day so my friend and I decided to go and tour it:





There are two greenhouses that housed beautiful flowers and amazing fountains.






They also have a gorgeous rose garden



Lauritzen was on my summer bucket list, and let me tell you despite being Labor Day, it was HOT typical Nebraska! Plus my sinuses were acting up, I had worn my dress from Le Bomb shop and Thirty One my flower clip (which I lost! *sad face*) and I am glad I opted for flats because we did A LOT of walking! I got my 10,000 steps that in that day for sure!

Sunday is the first day of Sunday School. I am hoping to do more of my "Crafting with kids" posts.

Have a great day!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts