Fashion Friday: Bernie Dexter

Happy Friday!

I finished my 2nd week of school and I have started "training" the first year students! It's a lot of trail and error so I hope I can get better!!

If you remember I went to my first Swap and Sell last month and I found one of my unicorn dresses!

Unicorn: Noun Just like the animal it's a rare, hard to find item in the pin up world it is typically a dress.

So here it is my Loretta Dress in Atomic Print from Bernie Dexter!



I am familiar with Bernie's dresses, they have really fun prints and I had seen this dress featured in Junebugs and Georgia Peaches Blog but the one that I wanted most was this one the site does not carry it anymore (sad face). Plus in my opinion, their dresses are a tad pricey since I am on a budget when it comes to pin up styles. I wasn't sure if I'd ever find it.

Until the sell and swap! My heart skipped a beat when I saw it! I immediately grabbed it off the rack and ran to the dressing room to try it on! And just like Cinderella's glass slipper it fit!!! The only thing is my shoulders are tad small so the straps slips a lot. I have that problem with most of my dresses! I am going to wait until next season to see about getting that fixed.


Yes my sunnies were crooked! But I love the back drop of the local antique store downtown for this! Plus is was on Patriot Day too!


How fun is the print? Every time I look at it I see something different! Plus rick rack! Swoon!

I am so happy to add this unicorn to my collection!!

Do you have unicorn that you recently find? Or do you have a long list like me?

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts