Fashion Friday: Green and Pink Dress

Happy Friday! It's already September!!!

I will be posting the dress I wore to Jimmy Buffett next week. I wanted to share pictures of the green and pink dress I got from Goodwill in Columbus

There's this shop in town called Fia and Belle

They have this really colorful truck:



I have been wanting to do a mini photo shoot for awhile with this truck and I finally had the right dress for it!



I love the dress the material is gauze like and even though it's thick looking the feel is light weight. Plus a tad longer than most of my dresses but I LOVE it!!



Accessorizing with the dress. I need to get white shoes but I did silver heels, my big pink Steve Madden shades, my green and pink star earrings, bangles and (not pictured) my watermelon clutch. Oh yes I did cut my hair almost a month ago and I am enjoying it so far. I do miss my long hair though but it will grow back!



This dress was totally fun!!! Have a great holiday weekend!!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts