Music Love: JD McPherson

Happy Friday!

First off, I want to wish my niece Sylvia Grace a Happy First Birthday!! I can't believe how fast a year has gone!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow at your party!

Second. Can you believe today is the last day in September! Bring on Halloween month!!

Instead of fashion Friday (because I need to take pictures) I am doing another music love post. Since I will be going to seeing him in concert in two weeks my music love is JD McPherson 

Here's the video Head over Heels:


I love that the video is shot at askating rink!!

My friend Sara introduced me to JD because I had been looking for new music more Rockabilly style. I have pretty eclectic music taste. But his music makes me happy!!

I can't wait to see JD at The Waiting Room October 11th! I will be doing a full report after!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts