Short hair pin up

Happy Monday! Today is my mom's birthday!! 


In July, I took the plunge and cut my hair really. Short I'm talking pixie cut! Mainly because I was desperate for a change and with the summer heat long hair is a pain! I held off because I have been trying to learn how to do my hair in pin up style you know victory rolls etc. But I got tired to trying besides hair grows and mine does pretty fast too! So I took the plunge!

One thing that concerned me: Can I still be a pin up with short hair??  The answer is yes!! I don't think there is a written rule on that a pin up has to have long hair I mean look at my favorite icon Marilyn Monroe:



But I wasn't sure how to style it. Thanks to a Facebook group I belong to Vintage Updos for Modern Girls
Someone had posted a query about style short hair. With that information, I am able to hopefully figure out some styles. I've already mastered tying a scarf in my hair:




And you can still flower clips too! I am working on mastering the curling iron with this hair. Still not perfect but practice makes perfect!

Are there any short hair tips you have for me? Comment below!

Have a great week!!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts