Summer purses

Hello! How was your weekend? Mine was busy with Relay For Life being Saturday it was a great day despite the wind!

Memorial Day for is the unofficial start of summer. However I will be in school  most of the summer (with a small break at the end of June) but I am planning my summer bucket list!

With it being summer, I am taking a break from my usual purses and leaning towards my summer friendly ones. I have three that I have chosen (possibly a fourth) that I will be rotating in the next couple months:

All three were Goodwill or Garage Sale finds.

The first is a juice pouch purse:


 They were all the rage in early 2000. It was actually in my retired purse box (purses I no longer use but can't let go) but it's super cute so I decided to bring back out for fun.

Vintage Hawaiian style purse:



I love anything Hawaiian/beach vintage. This was a classic from Old Navy via Goodwill. I love the colors and it's a fun little bag.

Vintage beach purse:



Life magazine did a set of bags (I had a puppy one I wish I kept it!) and wallets way back when (it has the logo inside the bag). I have the famous Navy kiss picture on a wallet. What I love about the bag besides the color and the fun picture but it has so many pockets! Which is my main requirement for any purse.


Stay tuned I will be sharing my summer products and bucket list!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts