30/30 Remix Part 2

It's that time again! Here's another 30/30 mixes for the week! I'm a little posting this but better late than never!

Sunday June 12 I was off

Monday June 13th Day 7



Sweetheart dress, cherry cardigan and black flats. What can I say? I LOVE this dress! In fact I've nick named it my Harley Quinn dress! Because I think it's something that Harley would definitely wear plus I've cosplayed with it too!

Tuesday June 14th Day 8



White t-shirt, Multi-color kimono wrap, and black Capri's with silver sandals  

Wednesday June 15th Day 9


Pink t-shirt, black slacks and white flowly wrap

Thursday June 16th Day 10



Black t-shirt, sparrow cardigan, dark blue jeans and black Converse


I am off Friday and Saturday night.

I have to admit, with this challenge I haven't remixed much but I am working towards it!I forgot to photograph my shoes it's been a busy week!

XO,

Margie Mae 


Comments

Popular Posts