30/30 remix Part 1

As you recall, I decided to do a 30/30 remix outfit challenge.  On Sundays I decided to recap the outfits I selected over the week! Here we go!

Sunday June 5th Day 1


I wore my rose for the camera jacket which I posted here. Not pictured is my black t-shirt and slacks. I also paired them with my black sun jellies.

Monday June 6th Day 2



I wore my turquoise stripped shirt, my black skirt, and basic black cardigan with my white Roxy anchor shoes.

Tuesday June 7th Day 3




My black and white striped boat neck tee with my black Capri's with my basic black flats.

Wednesday June 8th Day 4


I went with my red t-shirt, black flowly pants, my cherry cardigan and red converse 

I was off Thursday.

Friday June 10th Day 5



Blue t-shirt, dark blue jeans and Kewpie cardigan with anchor shoes. I thought I had taken a picture of the outfit but I must have deleted it so that's why I did a selfie  

Saturday June 11 Day 6



Black t-shirt, grey dress Capris, and black cardigan with silver sandals.

Here's all the shoes for the week:



For my first week went well. I usually plan my outfits right after I get off at 7am otherwise I would be scrambling every night! By about Wednesday I was already at a lost! But I realized I haven't worn everything at least once on my list yet so I don't have to panic (yet), I have to try and remake some of the pieces too.

It's been hot this week but at work it's always cold so that's why I added cardigans to the mix. But overall I'm liking the challenge so far! We'll see how I feel after 30 day mark!

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae





Comments

Popular Posts