Fashion Friday: Sun Jellies

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

Goodness! I still have a ton of fashion Fridays to get through! Luckily I won't run out of ideas!

Do you remember jelly shoes? I never owned a pair as a kid (sad face) but they made you feet sweat and they smelled funny (from what I've been told). I discovered that they are still in existence and in adult sizes!! Introducing Sun Jellies:



I was literally uber excited to find these and reasonably priced too! They even have glitter jellies too!! I went with basic black because I need a good pair of summer black sandals. I also ordered the Charlotte bag in black because Hello! You have to match your shoes!  They also have other sized bags too! I'm seriously drooling over the Rita Fiesta shopper!

Anyways, I wanted to decorate my bag really fun so I was having a tough time deciding how until good old Hobby Lobby had these Wonder Woman buttons and key chain:




I've actually found a use for that bag. It's going to be my mail catch all so I know where important bills and items are so they don't get lost in the depths of the studio (which needs to be cleaned again btw). I also hung a few of my sunglasses on them. 

The shoes squeak a little when you wear them and I prefer wearing socks with them (I know I know) but they do make your bare feet sweat (like when you're a kid) but overall I do love them and plus I was needing new black strappy sandals anyways. I'm using with my 30/30 pieces.

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts