Fashion Friday Retrolicious

 Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

I am having another geeky weekend with my friend Shannon it's her birthday Sunday so in honor of that I am sharing my Pac Man dress (also known as Catch me if you can dress) I got the dress from Daisy Jones Locker in Omaha but you can order the dress from Retrolicious 



Ironically the day I wore it (A Sunday) was the anniversary of when Pac Man was released! May 21, 1980 was the date to be exact :) when I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it!!

The dress is a fun print and my personal favorite it has pockets! Seriously I love dresses with pockets! I had Pac Man on Atari as kid, along with Ms. Pac Man which I have for my TV. I would love to do a shoot with an arcade game! Locally there is a Ms. Pac Man game (at a pizza joint) but it's in the doorway of that place.Maybe Hollywood Candy has one?

The 80's has to be one of my favorite decades (being born in the 80's) I like all decades. Currently I'm binge watching The Goldberg's on Hulu the show makes me giggle so hard.

Last but not least, here is a free Pac Man game for you!

Have a great weekend!

XO,


Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts