Fashion Friday: Luxulite

Each week I share a post from a store that maybe local, Etsy, or online. All opinions are my own.

 I discovered Luxulite again on Junebugs and Georgia Peaches blog. The owner Katy is in the UK but she has some of the neatest brooches I've ever seen! I followed her on Instagram too and that's when I discovered the pet fish brooch was a new item she was posting to her store. I jumped on the ball to own one of those brooches! I wanted something else and settled for these kitschy lobster earrings:



I can't tell you how many compliments I got on both items!

In case you're wondering, even though they are big the lobster earrings aren't heavy. They have super cute accessories! Be sure to check them out!!

Tomorrow is Relay For Life. I look forward to it every year!

Have a great weekend!

XO,


Mae Carter

Comments

Popular Posts