Pull up a cherry

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Yesterday was busy I had a baby shower for a friend and my nephew's 4th birthday party all in one day!

 I wanted to share a post of me wearing my Pull Up a cherry   dress from Mod Cloth. The weather was finally warm enough to wear it!! I'm crazy for cherry print and it screams rockabilly does it not?

The dress is super cute! I wanted to pair it with all the cherries accessories!




Purse: Sour puss clothing

I also paired with an old cherry necklace from Avon and my silver cherry earrings. I wound up with silver heels. (I so need to get plain Jane red ones) 

I did add my petticoat which would up not being as effective since the dress itself is poofy (I think I need to find a more poofier petticoat).

The only drawback is the straps were a tad large on me so I had to pin them down. So I will need to sew them down however the dress is amazing!!



My newest addiction online shop LeBomb shop also carries this dress in aqua  , black and navy!  Plus smaller cherry print too! I may have to get a black one!

Have a great week!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts