Wordless Wednesday

I wanted to share the flood pictures from Saturday of the lake that's by my place and I usually walk the trial:



 As you can see, the lake basically overflowed onto a good half of the trail. That's a bench over there. We got 5-7" of rain in four hours!!! Some of our streets here we're flooded all day a lot of people had flooded basements. I live in an apartment so I didn't have to worry but I accidentally left my sunroof open so at 1am when the rain hit I woke and ran outside to save my poor car!



This deck, usually is attached to the boat ramp but with all the rain we got in April/May it's floated off course several times it was WAY off course again!! Usually this lake has been partly a dry one but not anymore!


This is from the ramp it's pretty much covered!

Got to to love Nebraska weather! Let's hope we can dry out!

XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts