June Ipsy Glambag


It's time once again for Ipsy glam bag review!

This month's theme: Rebel Rebel

Let me just say this bag is SUPER CUTE. A major nod to the 90's!

Products:



Urban Decay eye shadow in Fireball: It's peach color but pretty. And this is my first Urban Decay product

Delectable by Cake Beauty: Everything balm: It's a basic lip balm

Liptini Cream lip color in Pink-Tini: I don't think I've gotten two lip products in a bag before it's a light pink so I will probably will use it for a base.

Formula X nail color in wing woman: At first I thought it was red it's more like a coral color.

3 Crown Brush 3 Tone bronzer: I already have a bronzer from my previous bag.

I was bummed to see on the Ipsy site that I missed some cooler products from this months bag like a coffee scrub. But I'm going to hold out until July's bag before re-taking the quiz again.

I still will give the bag an A

I am doing a shout out to awesome Ipster I follow on Instagram. She makes different items from Ipsy bags Including shoes! Currently she is showing How To's with the pink mailers! Honestly I toss them so I may have to try one of them! Check out LottaCurlz on Instagram!

PS. If you want to join Ipsy now's your chance! There is no waiting list!



XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts