Fashion Friday: Tacos and Polka Dots

Last Friday was my nerdy weekend, and I wanted to wear something cute, comfortable and cool enough to deal with the heat of the day:



This dress I got at a garage sale two years ago and it's my first polka dot dress. It's so simple and I love it.

Plus I wanted to show off my new brooch:


I got it from an Etsy store called thesethings who doesn't love tacos?

I kept the accessories simple besides the brooch just seed bead earrings and flip flops. I know I need some dressier shoes working on that! Here's the dress in action at Hollywood Candy:

With the King no less! 




This weekend is the last summer edition of Junkstock at the diary farm. I am hoping to at least walk around and take some photos!

Have a great weekend!


XO,

Margie Mae

Comments

Popular Posts