30/30 Remix part 3

Sorry I am a little late on sharing this past weeks remixes. I got struck down with a summer cold (Who gets a cold in the summer anyways?) and didn't have time to take a picture of my shoes for the week. But here it is on Tuesday better late than never!

Sunday June 19th Day 11


Striped skirt, blue t-shirt, white long sleeved top and anchor flats

Monday June 20th Day 12



Red boat neck shirt, black flowly pants and Red Converse

Tuesday June 21st Day 13


White T-shirt, black Capris, black cardigan (not pictured) and sun jellies 

Wednesday June 22nd Day 14



Polka dot dress, Sparrow Cardigan and black flats.

I am off Thursday night

Friday June 24th Day 15


Striped t-shirt, dark blue jeans and white flowly top 

Saturday June 25th Day 16



Rose for the camera jacket, black t-shirt, black slacks and silver sandals 


This is my 3rd week into the challenge,and I like that I don't have to so much laundry. Plus Friday night's outfit was a complete remix because I was going to pair with my Kewpie cardigan but that would be wearing it two Fridays in a row so I did something a bit different. I love bright colors but I seem to be drawn towards darker color because I work nights?

Anyways, I didn't make it to the final Junkstock at the diary farm I'm kind of bummed about it. But I am planning for O Comic Con coming up in two weeks!  Which means a nerdy weekend and a fun dress! Stay tunned!

XO,

Margie Mae


Comments

Popular Posts