Think, think, think


Boy do I feel like ole Pooh bear here. I remember on the Adventures of Winne the Pooh. Pooh bear goes to his "thoughtful spot" to think and as he's thinking (rather hard) and the Gopher goes "What's matter sonny, you got a headache?"

More like the mojo has one. I am struggling a bit with Vicki's shadow box project. Yep me struggling. I had an idea, then I decided I should really step out of my element and do something I normally wouldn't do. I wanted to do a beach theme but since I've reserved that for my "Love Shrine" so I am drawing a blank.

See, I consider myself an "Indie crafter" I break the rules, I do stuff out of the ordinary like I make stuff with duck tape, broken dishes, and paper clips almost Andy Warhol like with a bit of traditional sprinkled in. This is something new vintage which I haven't really dabbled in except for beach vintage (which if you haven't figured out already I simply ♥). Don't get me wrong I like the vintage stuff I've seen it's awesome but when it comes to me doing it I am like urm? And it's good to try something new otherwise you're just doing the same thing over and over and over. That can get BORING and how else do you learn as an artist?

I have been doing some searching on blogs, websites like Crafty Secrets, and Tattered Angels to hopefully get a vibe. Plus looking over Vicki's images she sent me again too. I think a trip to PT's is in order an emergency trip that is.

I wonder if Andy ever had this problem?


Comments

Popular Posts