Juice pouches and Valentines

Happy Friday! This morning I made a quick trip up to Omaha to have breakfast with my friend Becki it’s been since before Christmas since I saw her last and since the weather was decent (for a change) I decided to come up we had breakfast at the Summer Kitchen Café on Maple Street it’s like Village Inn in a way good yummy food! I was on a mission to find NASCAR gear for Sunday’s race but 6 stores later not a darn thing not even at a nearby sporting goods store! Talk about frustrating! I’ve told you a lot about Becki’s girls Brittney and Bailey we’ll I had made them so duck tape purses a while back and they decided to save juice pouches for me to come up with something from them well Becki gave me a small box FULL to the top of juice pouches! I’ll even admit the box was a bit heavy! Didn’t think juice pouches weighed so much lol! I know you can make a purse from them but I want to try something else perhaps a layout? I am welcome to suggestions because I really want to surprise these girls for their very dedicated effort!

Anyhoo V-day is Sunday so I better share these before I completely forget. My Valentines:















I had these dollies last year, I can’t remember exactly my intended purpose was for them but they’ve a purpose now! I colored them with colored pencils in the long run I learned it wasn’t such a hot idea (despite how cute they looked) a lot of them tore and of course I used Peanuts stickers in the center. Followed by gluing the hearts down on red or pink paper, then cutting them out with my pinking shears (or decorative edge scissors) of course this has to be my personal fave:







Good old Charlie Brown (I even glued the heart upside down too!). I totally feel for Charlie waiting forever by the mailbox just to get a Valentine from someone, anyone.

_________________________________

I didn’t get a chance to work on anything the last two days, I wasn’t in the mood hopefully I can get back to work on things soon.

Apparently there is snow in all 50 states? How crazy is that??


Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts