A bit of silliness

This is me from today:


Dad had said we were to wear gowns and stuff when we see mom so I couldn’t resist having dad snap a photo with my cell me all “suited up”. I was trying to make light of the situation. Mom’s was bit cranky today I can understand being cooped up in a hospital bed, also wired too can’t be no fun and on top of that a liquid diet to boot. Oh also today was their 41st wedding anniversary and we really couldn’t celebrate anyways. Plus dad has his 6-month tests today his blood test came out okay just waiting for the results of his cat scan *fingers crossed*.

The kids sang Sunday they did a great job as always but I think due to the weather the kiddos we a bit hyper and cranky. Usually they sit through church with no problems but yesterday was a challenge it was constant trips to the bathroom, several “I’m hungry”, and trying to get the kiddos to sit still and behave! After the final hymn we ushered the kiddos out of church cause we had had it!

Happy to report that Dale Jr. got 2nd in the 500 yesterday *Happy Dance* great start for him!

What else? Oh yes Relay committee meeting went great I am happy to have another person with me on the activities committee, and we have 53 teams! Only 12 more to reach our goal of 65! Hard to believe it’s going to be Relay in FOUR MONTHS Yikes! (I mean yay!)

Last but not least. I did get some more work on the shadow box I got the outside sides done; I put sand on the inside, I was getting ready to glue my shells down when I couldn’t find ANY of my hot glue gun sticks. So that got put aside, I started to play with the juice pouches, and I have come up with something but you’ll have to wait ha ha! I have lots of projects to do stay tuned!

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts