I am a

Creature of habit yes I admit it. I went to PT’s Friday afternoon to try and figure out what I was going to do with Vicki’s shadow box die she sent me. I spent a good while roaming the store checking out Crafty Secrets products, I really tried to come up with something DIFFERENT for this box but alas when I saw these stickers:





I knew I had to do a beach theme I mean look at how cute those babies are!!! But I suppose it’s a good thing Vicki sent me TWO dies *giggles* so I can make another idea (perhaps the birds) anyways so it’s win-win.

I am sure I have mentioned (like 50 million times) how much I love PT’s. But I LOVE THEM even more now because of this bracelet (picture is a bit blurry):




I can 10% off for the whole year with this here bracelet uh-oh lol! Actually that makes me very, very happy :-D who new a piece of jewelry could bring so much happiness? Oh and one more thing I found at PT’s:



Bling rings! I remembered OTC sold these (not sure if the still do) and I never got a chance to buy them but hooray for PT’s they have them so I bought a few to play around with (grins). Oh I bought some other delightful goodies too but that’s enough sharing today on that front!

Let’s see so despite the snow I managed to enjoy my weekend off. Mary, Jacob, and I attended the MLC final double-header basketball game at the corporate suite again. The Women lost horrible but the guys managed to win and last time they both lost. We watched speed skating (I love Apolo!) For a while then I finally got to see Whip it with Ellen Page and Drew Berrymore. Drew is one of my favorite actors she’s very talented. The movie was great especially the character named Maggie Mayhem!

Dale Jr. didn’t do well this weekend racing wise he had an orange Amp Energy Juice (new amp product) car and ended up in 32nd. He had car troubles I think orange is so not his color stick with the green Jr. Danica didn’t do so hot either but it’s her 2nd race I still can see good things coming for her.

Last but not least mom got released from the Hospital Friday (hooray!) she seems to be doing a lot better.

That’s all I have for today I will be getting to work on projects this week and have loads to share as always!

Comments

Popular Posts