Fish Sticks card

Well, it looks I may not be going into Omaha tomorrow now it’s 50% chance of the white crap here’s what it says from the national weather service website:

Overnight: A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 20. East-northeast wind between 3 and 10 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 29. North-northeast wind between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

And the worst part it says in red letters “Hazardous Weather Outlook” I could cry. Part of me has the tiny little ray of hope that it misses us completely (ha wishful thinking I know). I didn’t get a chance to do any “real” shopping last week when I was up there since I was so darn worried about getting NASCAR gear and Becki wants to take me to the Olive Garden in which I haven’t been too in FOREVER so please, Mother Nature can you just let on pass by for old times sake PRETTY PLEASE? With a cherry on top?

Okay enough begging. Let’s get onto the good stuff yeah? Just another simple card I whipped up the other night. I was thinking about it being Lent now and fish now being popular especially on Fridays so I think this card fits:






And the inside:



I had started the card awhile back when I made my “Maui Christmas” sign with the straw paper from OTC, and I had a good chunk of it leftover so I thought hey, it could make a good card so I pasted it down. At the time I could think of anything to put on the card so I just stuck it in my card box. Jump ahead to now I was going over my Cosmo cricket snorkel images again I love this fish stick one it makes me smile; plus it matches the background perfectly so it became my card. The inside I thought the greeting was cute because if anyone would ask “fish sticks anyone?” I’d probably answer, “I’ll bring the Tatar sauce!”

I am picky when it comes to fish it has to be fried like Long John Silvers (I know it’s not healthy for you but oh well). I so miss having one in Fremont; I try to go once in a while in Omaha it’s pretty bad when I know the locations of the ones in Omaha!
Well, IF the weather gets nasty I suppose it gives me an excuse to stay in and work on projects but it's NOT going to stop me from making a trip to PT's!
Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts