Juice pouch layout

Happy Middle of the week almost closer to Friday! The rather lovely weather man now has increased the chances of snow on Friday from 20% (yesterday) to 40% uggghhh! They've been raising a rather big stink over the fact that we will break records for most snow on the ground quite honestly WHO CARES????? I sure don't anymore. Winter just needs to go away now please and thank you. Looks like I won't being going into Omaha *sighs*

Anyways onto something happy yeah? My layout made of juice pouches:




As you remember in an earlier post, I had mentioned my friend Becki's girls shown here (Bailey and Brittney) saved a box full of juice pouches and that they wanted me to make something from them. After some thought, I decided it'd be cool to make a layout from some of them!
What I did was after cleaning the pouches (a rather annoying task) I took a 12x12" piece of paper as a pattern then laid out juice pouches on top to see how many I was going to need it took 6. Next I duck taped them together. I suppose you could sew the layout together too with a zig-zag stitch. After it was taped I had a layout to work with, it was pretty easy to add photos and embellies to it, and last I added a ribbon on the back so it could be hanged instead of put in an album here are some more close ups:


Miss Bailey.


Miss Brittney




The pictures were taken last summer in Omaha at Muhalls Nursery. That was a very fun place to do the shoot so many great photo ops! These two pictures happen to be my favorites. In the journaling I mentioned the girls were such eager models! I didn't have to give them too much direction. I can't wait for the weather to be warm so they can come down here and we can do another! I also was rather pleased with all of their pictures in print they turned out so much better than I excepted!
I am really proud of this layout it let me step outside the box (break the rules a little) and come up with something different and fun! Plus try doing layouts in different mediums besides paper perhaps duck tape? Only time will tell!
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular Posts