More cards again!

I’d thought I’d share some more cards with you today then I will share my cool layout that I made I am really (truly) proud of it! But onto the cards shall we?






The first is here is the card that I had mentioned earlier for my co-worker Sandy? It was the one that tore? Well I redid it because well it was such a darn cute card and I was pretty sad it tore. :0(

It came from 2009 Pack-O-Fun magazine and is called the berry sweet card. A Valentine, but of course it could more you know a b-day card, an invitation to a picnic or something like that I am even thinking it’d be a great thank-you card *grins*.

Materials: Martha Stewart paper for the red, it’s my bandanna pack I just turned them over and used the plan side since I couldn’t find any red paper at the time (until the other day when digging through the scrap box and found about half a sheet of red leftover from V-day *slaps hand to forehead*) the green leafy part is from the stack and it has a bit of texture to it (love me some texture) since the berry in the magazine had it. Then black hole punchies for the seeds, and a pipe cleaner (or chenille stem) for the vine told the card together.

Next card up on deck:






Another monkey card! I had these EK Success monkey stickers for a while I had got them on sticker splurge so I stuck them in my card box for a rainy day (in my case snowy days) or whenever inspiration hit. The funky background paper is from PT’s that I much I know and it’s the double-sided good stuff one side has palm trees and the other has bamboo (as you can see). I have yet to do the greeting for the card I am thinking “just swinging by to say hi” of course Shannon loved it! *grins*

Some good news! Mom has one more stay at the hospital then she can go home *happy dance*!

1 more thing, (promise!) I think I have possibly decided what I am going to do with Vicki’s die cut (yay!) I am drawin to these bird images so I am thinking to do something with them (in fact Vicki just recently had a post about birds) still kicking around the ideas, I need to get to PT’s ASAP! Is it Friday yet???

Stop by again tomorrow to see the layout! You won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts