Me vs Mojo

Well.  It appears yet again Mojo and I are having an all out fight.  I haven't worked on anything new creative wise this week.  All I managed to do was paint the white on my bench here yesterday:

I think the pressure of getting the bench done is starting to get to me us.  I really wanted to enter a gingerbread house for my local bank's annual contest since they didn't have it last year but I'm not sure now I will have the time.  Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change having the bench for anything just meeting deadlines has it's costs.  I have to get the musical notes on and then figure out the keyboard.

I just hate not being able to create anything it's been a week.  I saw this great paper pack at Wal-Mart today and nothing came to me so back on the shelf in a weird sick way somehow Wal-Mart won that round. I can't blame Mojo too much on this one because this is a big deal but it has to stop being stubborn at some point so we can't get this done in time We I have two weeks. 

Anyways the only "creative" thing I'll be doing is a count down calendar for our security guard that is on leave until the 16th.  He works overnights when Shannon and I work.  He makes our nights more enjoyable work hasn't been the same without him:


Courtesy of sticky notes, Bic Mark Its, and Hoops :)

Here's what I think... and now you know what YOU think


 Then I'm stuck working this weekend with the an extra hour of daylight savings time tomorrow ICK.  Hopefully Mojo will come back around and soon. Also maybe I can squeeze in some bench time too despite my crazy weekend. 

Later days and have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts