Weekend in photos

Hello! Hope everyone had an awesome Turkey day and got plenty to eat I know I did!  Here is what I did this weekend in photos:

Friday is our town's annual Christmas walk to officially start the holiday season.  It's downtown some of the stores stay open late so you can shop. There are activities, carolers, music, carriage rides and more!
This snowman snowglobe is at the Second Look one of the thirft stores down town.

This is my friend John Cooper. He is such a talented musician.  He is playing the cello at the passage way.

Here is my bench on display!

Friday morning Alltel was giving these bad boys away for FREE.  I totally ♥ having bluetooth now.  Worth waiting in line for!

I've become an offical Starbucks junkie. Every year I get an ornamnet for my roomate Mary and I for our tree so when I saw this at Starbucks today I knew it had to be mine. Super cute no??  Plus a yummy white chocolate permint mocha too!  Not pictured because well it didn't last the ride home LOL.


Saturday night Mary and I saw Love & Other Drugs. Very awesome movie I totally recommend it. Of course it won me over because Anne Hathaways character is named Maggie and is an artist :) But I saw this on the way out of theater Pirates of the Caribbean 4! May 20, 2011 I am so there!


That's it for me I'll be back with the creative stuff later!

Have a great start to the week!                   

Comments

Popular Posts