Weekend in photos

It's Monday! Another weekend off came and went!  But here are some cell shots of the fun!

My friends Shannon, Robbie, and I went to Omaha Friday for a little shopping and lunch at Village Point we went to my favorite place Cheeseburgers in paradise!  Here are some photos:

The ceiling above our table love it!
This is an electric lizard my drink they made lizard lips out of an orange and lime wedge!
This was on Robbie's left over box! I wonder if they get paid extra for that?

 Then later we went to my favorite place (well besides Hobby Lobby and Michael's) Old Navy!

This was on the floor near the check out I loved it!

Later that evening Mary and I decided to tie dye some long sleeved shirts we could wear to MU lady warriors b-ball game Saturday and well those darn plastic gloves don't work:


I wound up with a blue thumb lol!

 Ya'll already know about my bench work from yesterday's post.  We also ended up with SNOW! Actually it was melted by Saturday morning and I really wasn't going outside at 12 am just to take a picture of snow.

I'll to share pics of our tie dying pieces they turned out interesting :)

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts