Advent tags

Well they're finished. 25 Tags.  I totally deserve a pat on the back (or a cupcake) for 1. Finishing them and not bailing for another project. So without further ado:

I selected this Christmas Playful Paisley paper by Doodle Bug Design.  I liked because it reminds me of bandannas which I wear a lot of ('cept at work) and it wasn't too Christmasy .

My original plan was to use EK Success Alaphabet Stickers (because it must be so hard to sell just the number stickers by themsleves just sayin') I bought a ton of them luckily there were only $1 a piece. Well the tags are bigger and I wasn't going to reduce the size of 25 cut tags. 

Plan B I am so glad I had my square paper scraps so I used them instead and hand wrote (in pencil 1st) the numbers and went over them with my Bic Mark Its:



Making Waves paper by Karen Foster.

See even Red and Green Hawiian paper! Red Hawaiian paper by Karen Foster. Paradise swin Turtles by Rusty Pickle.

Here's another Christmas print by Anna Griffin.

I alternated between this, the Christmas paisley and the beachy/Hawaiian prints. 


Love this one! It's called Color Me- Sun Kissed. I used my Bics and colored just a few of the shapes.

And then I ran out ribbon. I was using some sheer blue ribbon I had because I didn't have enough Kwiwi either. I am planning to alternate between the two colors just means I have to get more. Such is life.

Now I just need to find a hook to display them on. More and likely it will be a beachy hook since I need a new of them anyways. 

At least the tags are done so that is a plus :)

********************************************

Well my bench got turned in Sunday. Mine was the 3rd one that was brought in.  Despite that I was at the last minute crunch, I'm going to miss that Lil bench. But onto bigger and better things! I can't wait till Friday to see the others!

Sooo glad that Mojo is back too because now Christmas is coming I have secret Santa at work, cards to make, and large bench coming up. But I'm excited when I create I am happy :) :) :)

Stop back tomorrow for more creative goodness!

Comments

Popular Posts