Card for Buddy

This kind of a tough post.  Remember I mentioned last week my co-worker had to put her dog to sleep? It happen Friday. I'm very sad for my co-worker because I know how she feels. 4 years ago is when I had to put my cat Ruffles to sleep. It was the single most painful choice I had to make.  As badly as I wanted to save her but I didn't have to money to do so.  In the end I knew I made the right choice because she didn't suffer. But I do know that all dogs and cats go to Heaven. 

Anyways. I made my co-worker a sympathy card for her in memory of Buddy may he rest in peace:

(Pic is a bit blurry) Papers are Karen Foster Dog's Life and Steve's pages by Sugar Tree.

I added paw prints in the lower left corner.

I had a hard time for the greeting so I remember a quote that often here for pets: "Dogs leave paw prints in our hears forever" I added the forever part. 

I had my other co-worker Nancy look at the card since I was so unsure of myself. I know a general rule for artists is to never question yourself when it comes to your work but this is such a tough subject I wanted to make sure it was perefect. Nancy said it was nice.  That helped.

Thanks for stopping!

Comments

Popular Posts