Duck Tape Wallet #3

It's time once again for another duck tape wallet! I think 3rd times the charm here because I think by far this is my best one yet :)

Mary and I happen to be in the adhesive section at Wal-Mart when my eye caught the flame duck tape and then I saw the peace sign duck tape.  Mary was like you should make me a wallet and that was that.  I regret not buying more because I went back to that section for Gorilla glue for my bench and it was gone.  But enough chatter let's to the good stuff yeah?



I did the same style wallet as I did Shannon's but the I think the size is smaller because I took my Nightmare before Christmas wallet to size it.  As you can see I added the strap across. I think velcro is 2nd greatest invention in the world besides duck tape :)


Here is the inside. I happen to use my Hall-Mark card to measure the pockets.  You can barely see it but there is a pocket for money that I attached to it like Shannon's.

**************************

I kinda had one of those days today you know where everything that could possibly go wrong does?  Not a good way to start out the week. Tomorrow I'm going out with a bunch of EX co-workers from my old job to eat Chinese and catch up. I am excited for that.

Hopefully it'll be a better day than today.

Comments

  1. AH! That is awesome! I would love to make one of those, it looks like it would be a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah once you get the hang of it they're totally fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts