The wisdom of Homer Simpson

For my 300th post I couldn't think of anything better than to celebrate then with wisdom of America's favorite dad Homer Simpson enjoy!
"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand"

"Beer does not KRILL bain cells!"

"Trying is the first step towards failure"

"Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover"

"If something hard to do, then it's not worth doing"

"Donuts is there anything they can't do?"

"All my life I've had one DREAM... to achieve my many goals"

"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel"

"I've counted the pennies in the ash tray!"

"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!"


Have a great day!

Comments

  1. I LOVE Homer Simpson! The Simpsons is my favorite show ever. There are so many great quotes from that show! I even have a category on my blog called "everything I ever needed to know I learned from The Simpsons". Great post! I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts