Turkey lurkey

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Originally this post was for yesterday but I was having trouble uploading photos. So better late than never!  I had a came up with a great craft for my one and only kiddo for Sunday school to make for Thanksgiving but she didn't show :( I ended up teaching the older class of 1st and 2nd graders who were my former students.

Here is the turkey I made:



It's a finger print turkey.  I had found this in a magazine page that I had a folder of different crafts. Okay I tried to get the kids to make the turkey but their excuse was "I already made one in school" I'm sure they did perhaps a hand print turkey by tracing their hand but not an awesome finger print turkey they straight up refused. I admit maybe it's a little baby-ish now that they're in 1st grade?  I tried.  Anyways I did have them do the other project:

Thankful leaves. I had the kids write what they were thankful for at least they did that. 

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgivig.  I'll be back next week!

Comments

Popular Posts