It's back?

I decided that after all my begging  bribing for Mojo to come back, I decided a much needing trip to Precious Treasures was in order.  I actually needed to get materials for a sympathy card and while there I decided also to pick up some materials for my advent calendar, and for Christmas cards. 

I was also excited to find this Friday night at Wal-Mart:




Peace Sign duck tape!! Mary is a huge peace sign lover so I picked up a roll she has asked me to do a peace sign wallet :)

I'm actually kinda worried about how to approach this sympathy card, it's an emotional subject. My co-worker has to put her dog to sleep :(  I know all too well how she feels.  I had to try find something that would work for the card. This would probably be a good time to cheat and buy a card (they do have sympathy cards for the loss of a pet now) but that's an easy out sometimes you gotta do something that's difficult.  I never back down from a challenge either. Wish me luck!

It's hard to believe Christmas is lurking around the corner! I am hoping to stay on task this year.  Also I'm getting closer to my 300th post probably in a few days actually (woot!).  I'll see what I come up with to share for that post :)

In the meantime later days!

Comments

Popular Posts