Dear Bret

Dear Bret,

I have just heard of your recent events.  That of dating one Trish Cyrus, Billy Ray's wifey and daughter to one Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montanna whom did a duet with you on your newest CD and who also sang a very crappy verison of Every Rose has it's thorn on her CD. 

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???

Seriously Bret.  I get your life as rocker I do, I mean watched every episode (loyally I might add) of Rock of Love 1-2 also Rock of Love bus even though I thought you should of chose the simple girl instead of the Penthouse model, I forgave you because that's what fans do.  I even watched Celeb Apprentice just to see you despite how much I loathe Trump, I looked high and low to find your brand of Snapple and got addicted to it. That I'll stop at nothing to have some (that's what she said). Oh and your whole scary moment? I hoped and prayed you'd be able to keep on rocking not to mention winning the apprentice too.

But Bret wrecking a marriage? That's so benneath you. I mean that's so Jesse James (don't get me started) and you turned over a new leaf after your sickness that you said you planned to marry your babies momma finally.  What happen? Is it because I haven't tuned into your new show?  Bret Michaels "Life as I know it?" Sorry it's on the times when I'm usually and I don't have DVR unless you wanna like it get for me I'm totally on board with that. 

As much I don't like Miley (she's on my list of people that need to go away) I don't think she has to go through what she is, and what about your kids?  I'm sure your babies momma is used to it but come on Bret it's time to pull your head out of your rock star's ass (pardon my french) and settle down. 

This has put me on the fence you know.  I still want to be a loyal fan but I don't know now. Please understand you still rock music wise but your dating skills suck. Just think about it okay? 

Yours truly,

Maggie

Soon to be ex diehard fan?

Comments

Popular Posts