Bench progress 3

I owe you another update on the bench I have 1 week till deadline (*deep breath!*) I knew I had to spend mondo time on it.  So here my progress:


The white is actually flooring a HUGE piece that I found at Menards 40% off (love me a good sale!) we're getting a new Menards (A huge one). This was cut to fit by a good friend thank goodness I have nada saw skills.

 
Here is a view of it with the black keys on it.  Starting to look like a piano :)


Here is a close up of the keys; which is just the white flooring sprayed painted black.  I also need to add detail for the white keys. I was looking for black flooring but this works perfectly and there is enough for big bench too!

All that's left is touch ups on the sheet music and figuring out the pedals I hope to do that Thursday.  Then I turn it Sunday the 21st.  Black Friday night will be the Christmas walk downtown where all benches will be displayed including mine :) then I get the big one. 

Mojo is still hiding but hopefully will be making an apperance more now, perhaps once mini bench is done we can go back to normal creating without any harsh deadlines. 

Stay Tunned for Monday I'll have some weekend photos!

Comments

Popular Posts