Depression

I hated to do it. But I knew if I didn’t do it as soon as I got home Tuesday morning I knew it wouldn’t get done until Friday. And since it’s November (already) also I had to prepare for Dia de los muteros since I was late setting that I up. I had to take the Halloween decorations and box them up:

It never even occured to me to be festive and use black or oragne duck tape



We also took down our outdoor decorations of the green spider webs and I tossed my pumpkins. I failed to take a picture whoopise.  I know most people get depressed when they take down Christmas decorations. Me I’m the opposite. I’m depressed when the Halloween decorations have to come down. Halloween has that magic like Christmas. I’ve also decided to do a separate box of all my Halloween craft items so they’re in one place instead of like 50. Although I kept two of my decorations up my Jack Skellington doll and Oliver my dead animal


Oh one more thing. I watched Rosemary’s Baby on Halloween. 1st time ever seeing it (remember I tend to live under a rock?), Mary’s mom said she saw when she was like in her teens and it terrified her. Me. I’ll admit was hard to follow and I tried to. But it just was freaky not scary. It’s probably one of those movies that need a closer look.

I kind of feeling bent out of shape. Maybe it’s the fact that now the weather is colder (sob sob) that I had to break down buy winter gloves and wear my winter coat for the first time the other day or maybe it’s because I haven’t been able to find those awesome post-it labels and I ran out of my free samples (groan). And the fact my Halloween decorations are put away for another year.

And the fact that I haven't touched my bench in over a week. Hoping to work on that tommorrow. I'll try to be back with something creative soon I hope.



Wait.... Did I just hear my Halloween decorations speak to me from the box?  I think I need to lie down.

Comments

Popular Posts