Beauty Room Update 6: Room Sign

Hello!

I have been busy crafting and I have so many things that I have to share! So there will two craft posts here this week. I also started to attack the junk mountain (finally!) last week. My curtains are on the way (they should have been delivered by the time this post goes live) along with my new switch plate cover!

But today I am sharing my Beauty Room sign!

My original plan was to use a shadow box that I had done prior to this and started to redo it. Then I came across these pink plaques:


Next, I found lip print tissue paper (from where I can't remember) I didn't have Mod Podge but I used clear glue instead. I cut the paper to fit and added glue:


After it dried then I trimmed off the excess then added some embellishments:


I did have to go out for letter stickers because I didn't have any on hand, the final step I added my Lisa Frank makeup brush from Ipsy years ago that I rarely have used it so I figured it was perfect to add to the sign!


I added a ribbon for hanging:

I did add some more Lips because I had to reposition the brush on the first glue attempt 

Here is the final product on my door:


I loved how it turned out!!!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts