April Ipsy Glam Bag

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great Easter! I got behind on posts again because we had some new people start then quit (*sighs*) plus, I have my final due this week so I am hoping to get at least one more post out for this week. I know I've been wanting to share my thrift store and Junkstock finds but may end up not getting to them and I don't think I have enough favorites to do an April favorites post either so I maybe combing April with May we'll see!

But I will put out my Ipsy glam bag today and maybe Palm Sunday, Easter work and Easter Dress outfits all in one post for Friday (fingers crossed I can!). As you know, I haven't been feeling the last 3 months of Ipsy glam bags and I was on the fence about giving up my subscription and I decided to give it another to see if my mind would change.... More on that at the end!



April's Theme: Side Show the bag is a ticket!! How cute is that?? It's larger enough to be clutch when fair/carnival season hits (next month!) the # of the ticket is the date of the release of the bag backwards! (711040 which is 04 01 17).

Products:

Tony Moly Liptone Lip-care stick in mint light: This totally looks a Pan-tone color swatch which caught my eye. At first I thought a mint lip color? But it actually goes on clear and is like fancy lip chap if you ask me. I have been using the product and my lips look pretty good.

Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Face Toner: I have been getting a lot of face stuff in my bags. I try to use them regularly, but I just invested in moisturizer (finally!) so I don't want to overdo it. This may wind up in storage for when I travel. Smells great and is a good product.

Defy and Inspire Wear Resistant Nail Lacquer in Paradise Island: nail polish is my favorite Ipsy product besides the brushes so when I got this color I was excited. It's time to start doing lighter and brighter colors for the spring and summer this is perfect!

Ofra Cosmetics Rendezvous blush: Another blush. Two out of the four bags this month have had blush. I seriously have enough blush to last until the zombie apocalypse. Anyways I may save this one too but the color isn't very dark I had to swatch several times just to get the pigment to show on my skin. 

Glamour Dolls Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush: My inner 90's kid is screaming with excitement over this! Lisa Frank and Unicorns! I was a die hard Lisa Frank freak. This had to be the best product! I almost don't want to use it! The brush is super soft and has rose gold too! Every girls dream right there.

I will be keeping Ipsy for a tad longer and I give this month's bag an A

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts