Junkstock Esstentials

Happy Friday! I was going to share my thrift hauls but I need to take some more pictures so I decided instead I'd share my Junkstock essentials because I am going tomorrow!

Cross body purse:



I started carrying a kitschy cross body purse to Junkstock last year. It makes things easier I can throw my cell phone in it along with my wallet. I got this one at Gordman's it's a Love by Betsey Johnson. Perfect for Spring!

Fun hat



I got this at Junkstock a few years back and it has been my go to since then. I love wearing a fun hat!

Wellies or rain boots


Junkstock farm can be muddy. So it's good to wear rain style boots to wear. Plus they have to be cute too! And they are comfortable. 

Jacket



As I live in the Midwest, the weather can be unpredictable especially lately so taking a jacket is not a bad option and since Junkstock is outside. 

Sunnies


Last year my sunnies broke so I had to get a new pair at one of the stands. So I plan on taking a back up pair with this year.


A bag to carry your goodies treasures in


Last but not least is a bag to carry your treasures in! I have used various bags from Thirty-One they work so well!!

I will be back next week to recap Junkstock!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts