Small Business Saturday: Revere Folie

I have not done a small business Saturday in minute. I actually got two orders the day before my birthday which was awesome. I will share the other goodies later as I have this shared from this company before. But this post is about a new company that will also be coming up with ABC's of pinup!!

This is another Australian company called Revere Folie  they sell various decade style jewelry. Some of it can be considered pin up style! I had been drooling for a long time so I finally got a chance to place an order with them here are my pretties:


Upper left: Va Va Vroom-  Since the weather is getting warmer and car show season is around the corner I wanted some fun earrings to wear for them and they are so fun!

Upper right: These were a free pair with a certain amount purchase which are moons so pretty!

Lower left: Miss Peal-lee Shell-My friend on Instagram Pinnylicious designed these in the contest and she won!! So I had to get them

Lower right: No place like home Emerald City- Relay theme this year is Wizard of Oz so I wanted a pair of earrings to reflect that!


Have a great weekend and see you Monday for the first of ABC's of pinup!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts