March Favorites!

Wow! I am sorry for the late post on this but the month got away from me. I had my midterm paper due last week so my time was dedicated to that so I didn't get any other posts up. But I am making up for it this week! I did a simple rearranging of my kitchen wall, I found a new thrift store and I have a Sourpuss haul to do!

But I still want to get March favorites out of the way! 

March Favorites is a bit different I have more intimates this time around. No LUSH or Soap & Glory this time ha ha. It's a short list but I still have some none the less!

Intimate favorites

Bralette from Target



I have heard of bralettes but I didn't think I could wear one because of my larger size chest (ahem) so I found one at Target so I thought I could try it and if it didn't fit I would return it. Turns out it fits perfectly! Like a sports bra and is pretty comfortable. I worn a few times and I feel like I am barely wearing a bra in general so it was worth while investment

Red bra from Kohls


I don't know what the name of the this brand is but I picked it up from Kohl's a month ago because my other red one the underwire came out and so it had to go. I found this one at Kohl's and I really liked it. I'm not a frequent Kohl's shopper but I had a made a trip one day so I made a few purchases including a new red bra.

Beauty Favorites

Even though I don't have Lush or Soap and Glory I still have some beauty favorites this month.

Lip Pencil from Elf Cosmetics in Rich Red



I invested in another lip pencil from Elf which is a larger sized one. I was disappointed in Elf lipsticks but the lip pencil works really well.

Baby Lips Color Lips color balm in Pink Smooch



I love Baby lips! This was my go to before I discovered red lipsticks. The color is a vibrant pink so I haven't worn much but I do like it!

Clothing favorite:

Skull cardigan from Jawbreaker via E Bay



I love E Bay. I have been finding a lot of great products lately. This cardigan is super cute especially with the Peter Pan collar! Plus I need more colored cardigans besides black!

Jewelry Favorites:

Sparrow Necklace E Bay



Also on E Bay was this pretty sparrow necklace. I had saw on an auction but the price was too high so I went searching for another one that was cheaper and found this!

Stack-able ring J Bloom  



My friend Vicki had a J Bloom party recently and I decided to order something. I decided on a stack-able ring that is engraved with my college name and the year I graduate (2017). I will be done this December, however my graduation ceremony date is still unknown at this time it will be after the New Year sometime, I still consider myself in the class of 2017.

The ring is a pretty rose gold and so far the ring is awesome it doesn't turn my finger green.

Home Favorite

Last but not least my home favorite for March is this plaque I got at Gordman's (which maybe closing it's doors I am SO sad!) it was on clearance for $3.00:



I have been getting various plaques to cove up the ugly phone jack that's in my living room and this one is perfect!!

I can't wait to show the rest of what's to come this week!!


XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts