Scout Dry Goods haul

Hello!

Now that I am done with finals, I can get back to blogging a little bit. I am planning to the ABC's of pinup for May thru the summer. I will have an introductory post for that on Wednesday it's also my birthday week (the big 34) I am also sharing my 34 life lessons, and ending the week with my Spring outfits! Then May 1st (on Mondays) I will start the ABC's of pinup! Now onto the post!

Saturday was Earth Day and my favorite shop that I visit at Junkstock at their location (in fabulous Dundee) Scout Dry Goods was having an Earth Day bag sale where you fill a bag for $10. For the whole bag. Can you imagine my excitement?

I stuffed my bag full in-fact the handles broke before I could make it back to my car, then the whole bag tore by the time I got home! #vintageproblems

Here's my haul: ( I am going to work right to left staring with the bottom)


Row #1:

That is an actual jersey dress! It did have a stain on the sleeve but I am sure once I wash it will be good to go!

Next, a butterfly top which was the first item I snagged. It screams 1970's and reminded me of late Aunt Cindy who loved butterflies

The stars, stripes and anchors is a skirt! Completely button down but how perfect is it??

I did get another skirt pictured to left which has green on the bottom but actually it is too long for me but I am hoping eventually I can get it hemmed.

Row #2: (starting to the right)

That is a cylinder purse from Little Earth!!!!! I can't believe my luck on this one. Little Earth is company that was around for awhile and I have own a few of their belts but they're license plate purses are pricey (even for a custom one). I have been on a mission to find one that was the right price and style for me. Actually I saw one back in January at Daisy Jone's swap and sell but I didn't have the money for it,  (sad face) I saw this on the end rack and I knew it had to be mine. It's a Harley Davidson style though I am not into motorcycles the purse is still cute. Check that off the fashion bucket list!

Okay enough about the purse ;) to the right of that is this band style jacket which has tons of rad silver buttons down it. Again I wanted something like that style and who would have guess I would find it at Scout? This was towards the end of my shopping journey right before the register and it still had the original tags!

The last two items are shorts, the one is black with white stars and the other are black/white patriotic style pair. I grabbed both on impulse. Plus I need shorts for the summer.

That's it for my haul! I can't wait to go back to Scout again soon!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags



Comments

Popular Posts