34 lessons at 34


Today is my birthday I am 34 although I don't feel my age! Last year, I did 33 things about me. This year, I thought I would do 34 Life Lessons at 34:

1. Fashion is good for the soul
2. Ugly Betty is classic show forever and always
3. Life is short by the dress
4. Be the person you needed when you were younger
5. I believe in Red lipstick
6. Shorter hair is just as awesome as long hair
7. Cats are soulmates (even if they're ornery)
8.You don't need to be in a relationship to be happy
9. Value your alone
10. Lush bath bombs are an essential
11. It's ok to eat at a restaurant alone
12. Fictional boyfriends are the best (the more the merrier)
13. Extended families are the best
14. Everyday is taco Tuesday
15. Unicorns are real
16. Support small business
17. Drink tons of water
18. Lift other woman up don't put them down
19. I would have chosen Duckie
20. Not everything has to be on social media
21.You're never too old for Snapchat
22. Don't be afraid of grief
23. It will be ok
25. It's ok to be sad just don't be sad for too long
26. Go to bed at a decent time
27. You can go back to school for the 2nd time or even a 3rd
28. Leggings can be pants as long as your ass is covered
29. Peanut Butter cups solve life problems
30. Bralettes are comfortable
31. Pay if forward
32. Be Brave
33. Be silent
34. Be amazing

Here's to year 34!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts