Junkstock Weekend

Happy Monday!

Junkstock was this past weekend and I look forward to it every year. I only got to attend the Spring and Fall edition last year. I am not sure my schedule past this month so I am not sure if I can make the other two yet.

But the weather was perfect and I had a great day with one of my friends! Here are some of  my pictures from the Junkstock:


This takes me back. Ford gumball machines used to be everywhere in town and at a local barber shop that my dad, brother and grandpa used to go to. They machine on the right the gumballs (or squares) were only a penny. Yup you read right! The red was cinnamon and the black was licorice. Just makes me wonder how old they are ha!


These bins remind me of the local swimming pool where we store our personal items.



The famous paint bucket heart from the old location <3 p="">


I thought this was pretty funny a CPR doll at Junkstock!!



The lovely Alice


This centerpiece is so pretty!! Very Alice in Wonderland!



And of course the Queen of Hearts



Isn't this Jimmi Hendricks poster bright??


I love this display!


I will be back Wednesday with my goodies from Junkstock!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts