Jacket and patches

Hello! I have mentioned numerous times that I am not an excellent sewer. I can't do any of the basics but I can patch holes up, make a few things, and sew on patches. That was my recent project I did last Wednesday. The weather has been so dreary lately. I had gotten this varsity style jacket from Ebay and I wanted to give it more oomph. As you know, I am a huge fan of Dolly Cool Jewels and she designs sew on patches and I've been wanting to buy some from her but I kept asking myself what would I use them for? Then I thought my new jacket! I decided to go with the Anchor patch pair in white (to match the jacket). So I popped in Fried Green Tomatoes and got to work! These photos are from Snapchat (plus they are tad dark no natural lighting):

The before:



During:



I used safety pins to pin down my patches so the placement was on point. I used black thread of course so my uneven stitches wouldn't show!

And after!



I loved how it tuned out! This jacket will be featured in April's favorites!!

Happy Wednesday!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts