Bedazzled JSC Mirror

Happy Monday!

I've been trying to craft more on my days off or squeeze in a quick project after work. I actually have a fashion Friday to share. My birthday is in a week and I've been trying to work on my 37 lessons at 37. Plus trying to figure how to celebrate amidst the virus which has been a challenge in itself.

Anyways onto the project!

I have two JSC Star mirrors (one is chrome), I came across a pack of gemstones going through my stashes, and I though I could get a start on blinging out my mirror which can be custom made on various sites but can be pricey. The mirror costs $25.00 and the gems didn't cost me anything since I already had them (I believe they're under $5 depending how much you buy).

I stared out with the mirror laying facedown:


The gemstones are self-adhesive however, they've been sitting in the pack for awhile so I wound up using hot glue to help them stay in place. If you have a rhinestone picker it will make your life so much easier but I used tweezers. I do want to order more to fill out the mirror fully but for now I will show the start of my process.

Next, I followed the pattern of the star outline:



Here's the finished product:



No too bad if I do say so myself!!

Stay Safe!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts