Beauty Room Update Part 3

Happy Monday!

I'm still chipping away at the Beauty Room (I've started calling it that).  I will admit it's been hard to stay motivated during this whole thing. I haven't done much "cleaning" perse I did start to clean off some of my shelves in the closet to make room for other items. I did empty about I wanna say 5 shoes boxes? Of miscellaneous craft supplies, other stuff that I had stored as well, and I got it down to one box (which is pretty darn good if you ask me).

But for the part, I sit at my desk in there despite being messy, I still find that comforting. I keep rearranging stuff in my drawers etc. Since I haven't been able to find a vanity that I like yet I decided to "revamp" my current desk in hopes that I put the good vibes out into the universe eventually I will be able to find one that I love.

I decided I would order some contact paper to cover the top of the desk (which it did have originally), replace the drawer pulls with different ones, and last I lined a few of the drawers (the smaller ones) with various wrapping paper which I will be sharing in this post.

Next week, I will share the process of how I recover the desk with the paper and replace the pulls.

As you know, I have a ton of wrapping paper that I have found while cleaning so that's what I used for all the drawers (but 1) so here's the middle drawer:



Here's the after:



I'm not going to share all the little drawers just 2:



The after:


From my last Beauty Lish order I had enough Jeffree themed paper to line one of the sunglasses drawers! It turned out pretty neat!!

Last but not least:


This is what the rest of the drawers look like with gold polka dots. I know it's pretty eclectic but overall please with it! I did have a snap foo with one of the drawers had glue all over the bottom of it (I am mad at past self). But I did a combo of Goo Gone/Hot Water to remove it.

I used mounting tape to stick the corners down on all the drawers.

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts