You Tubers I admire: Christine McConnell

Happy Friday!

Yes it's Friday for those who don't know what day it is!

I haven't share any You Tubers I admire in a hot minute but I figured I'd share one this week just inc case you've run out of things to watch.

Christine McConnell

She is part Martha Stewart and part Lily Munster with a dash of Morticia Addams. Just the right amount of spooky and girly. 

Some of her videos I recommend:


Her home renovation tour. What's amazing how she's done EVERYTHING in her home and I mean everything. The tour is pretty fun plus you get to meet her cats Werewolf and Poof (aka Vincent Price)


500 lb Gingerbread replica of the Winchester Mystery house. One day I will visit here but in the meantime I enjoy videos like this!

Last but not least:


Her most recent video is inspired by vintage makeup packaging that she put her modern makeup in (I KNOW!!!) I love watching makeup videos they're pretty relaxing.

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts